Role : Product Manager
Location : Pune (Viman Nagar)
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Develop and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments.
- Analyze potential partner relationships.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Maintain product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Grow professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Proven track record in Start-up environment.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products, especially Apps.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Knowledgeable in new technologies.
- Understanding of most startup business like Uber, Flipkart is a must.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Drop us an email at email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.